When it comes to wedding dresses, there are endless options for customization. Whether you want to add sleeves, change the buttons, or add a crinoline, the sky is the limit! We will discuss three ways to customize your wedding dress. Keep reading to learn more!
1) Check the Neckline
When choosing custom wedding dresses in Atlanta, one of the first things you should consider is the neckline. You can choose from various styles, including V-necks, sweetheart necklines, halter necks, and more. You can also customize the shape and width of the neckline to flatter your figure better.
- a) V-necks: A V-neckline is flattering for almost all body types. It draws attention to your face and shoulders, making them look more pronounced.
- b) Sweetheart necklines: This type of neckline will draw attention to your curves while highlighting your collarbones. The shape of the sweetheart neckline can be customized to fit your body type.
- c) Halter necks: This style has a loop that ties behind your neck and is perfect for those with broad shoulders. Depending on your preference, it can also be customized to be more plunging or higher.
2) Check the Sleeves
The sleeves next should be considered when customizing wedding dresses in Chicago. You can opt for traditional long, puffy, three-quarter length or sleeveless sleeves. If you want to add elegance to your dress, look for lace detailing on the sleeves. The type of sleeve you choose depends on your taste and your wedding gown.
For example, if you choose a strapless dress, opt for short or cap sleeves to add modesty. Additionally, to make your dress more sophisticated and romantic, look for gowns with long lace sleeves that end at the wrist or elbow. Consider adding beading details along the seams of the sleeves for extra elegance.
3) Check for Lace Patterns
A wedding dress featuring lace is classic and timeless — but it may be too traditional for modern brides. To give your gown a more up-to-date look, consider asking your seamstress to add patterns of floral or geometric designs. This can give the dress a unique touch that will make it truly yours.
Here are some ideas:
– Add a floral lace pattern along the bodice or around the hemline.
– Give your dress an Art Deco look with geometric shapes and patterns.
– Embroider your initials on the back of your wedding gown for an extra special touch.
No matter what type of design you choose, adding lace patterns to your wedding dress can make it look much more personalized and give you an unforgettable look on your special day.
Contact Winnie Couture for the best customization options for your wedding dress. With years of experience in the bridal industry, their team of experts will help you choose a unique dress tailored to your style. Their collection of custom couture dresses will make you feel like a princess on your special day.
Feel free to visit our Pinterest Page to view our latest collection